The Livewell Foundation was set up to administer the charitable funds to support the services run by Livewell Southwest CIC (Community Interest Company) and to enable the CIC to fulfil its community interest, to distribute funds to fantastic causes and initiatives on behalf of its donors.
The Foundation currently supports projects and proposals that will have a transformational effect on communities living in Plymouth and South West Devon. It provides funding for projects that will have a positive and enduring impact on people, whether that’s by reducing social isolation, improving health and wellbeing, or preventing ill-health.
The Livewell Foundation funds are also used to support services and to fund equipment, staff training and staff and patients’ amenities which are over and above those that would be funded by the NHS.
If your business is passionate about supporting the physical and mental health of the people of Plymouth and surrounding communities, to help them live a happier and healthier life, then contact us now to discuss a mutually beneficial partnership.
Examples of how your business can support the Livewell Foundation:
- Sponsor a fund
- Sign up to a regular corporate gift
- Engage with us on an employee volunteering programme
- Encourage your employees to sign up to a challenge event in aid of the Livewell Foundation
- Organise your own fundraising event such as a coffee morning or dress down day – tie it in with Mental Health Awareness week or World Kindness Day
- Encourage your employees to sign up to Payroll giving
In return, your support could be rewarded by:
- Enhancing your brand as socially responsible
- Fulfilling your CSR objectives
- Securing positive PR, enhancing your reputation in the eyes of customers, staff and future recruits
- Offering you a competitive advantage
- Motivating employees and facilitating team building opportunities
- Increasing your networks and business opportunities
- Increasing your revenue and profit potential
Download our corporate pack to find out more.
Contact our Charity Manager to discuss your business requirements and find out how we can help you deliver on your CSR strategy.