What We Fund
The Livewell Foundation supports initiatives or projects within Plymouth and South West Devon that will make a positive impact and influence on the community or on specific groups of individuals within a community.
From a minimum of £500 and up to £10,000 can be requested for any single initiative or project that meets our funding criteria.
Current funding priorities are for projects or initiatives that will either:
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Prevent Ill-health
- Reduce social isolation
What We Do Not Fund
- Work that does not have a direct benefit on communities or individuals in Devon and Cornwall
- Academic Research, unless the applicant can demonstrate significant potential for practical outcomes
- The promotion of religion
- Work that is primarily the responsibility of statutory authorities
- Core activities of organisations which are part of a national network of others doing similar work e.g. MIND, Age UK, Alzheimers Society
- Organisations that cannot demonstrate financial governance
- Requests to purely fund administration costs for running an organisation
- Projects that do not have a defined time period in which the beneficiaries will benefit